The Most Powerful Real Estate ESG Data on the Market
Measurabl delivers investment grade data powered by the real estate industry's most widely adopted ESG platform
Smart sustainable real estate investments require granular, data-driven insights, but publicly available ESG data is not sophisticated enough to satisfy investor demands. Measurabl takes a consistent, objective approach to providing asset- and company-level ESG data that you won’t find anywhere else.
Measurabl offers Data products tailored to your specific needs
Our database of 15 billion square feet of real estate data powers a machine-learning model that estimates sustainability data for virtually every building in the world, with over 90% accuracy.*
By providing just a few building attributes, you’ll gain insight into energy consumption and carbon output, green building certifications, ordinances, and physical climate risk. You can consume the data via a flat file or through APIs, which allow you to easily integrate Measurabl with your existing applications.
Asset-Level Data supports many ESG-related activities, including:
- Risk management: Incorporate climate risk data into decisions on approving, renewing, or passing on investments.
- Sustainable products: Create new investment products based on ESG and climate-related risks and opportunities.
- Regulatory compliance: Incorporate granular ESG data on real estate investments to improve your own voluntary or mandatory disclosures.
Measurabl aggregates its asset-level data to provide company-level ESG data for 500 publicly listed real estate companies.
We don’t just scrape the surface: Measurabl provides the most complete and comprehensive ESG data for top real estate companies in the industry. You can make informed decisions using the most reliable, up-to-date company-level information available.
This data adds value to a number of initiatives. Here are some of the ways that finance and data professionals benefit from Listed Data:
- Product innovation: Use our in-depth insights to create low-carbon investment products.
- Smart decision-making: Glean insights to make more informed investment decisions.
- Risk assessment: Take a more objective approach to determine the weight or inclusion of a company in an ESG index.