GRESB and CDP reporting seasons close June 30. Are you ready?
Here’s 3 ways to get your reports done accurately and efficiently using Measurabl’s free reporting software.
1. Data Automation
● Start with raw, meter-level utility data
● Use Utility Sync to automate your data and prevent manual fatigue and mistakes
● View portfolio and building level trends and charts to ensure accuracy
2. Survey Experience
● Step-by-step survey guidance throughout the reporting process
● Quantitative results are auto-calculated by Measurabl software
● Expert Response Check before final submission ensures you get the maximum possible score
3. Start Early
● GRESB and CDP surveys are now available on Measurabl
● Find the 5 specific places to focus your time to get the best survey scores – on our blog
● Attend free expert office hours to learn reporting do’s and don’ts
Changes That Impact Your Report This Year
The new Survey overhauls more than 20% of its questions, introduces new modules, and substantially revises its guidance on critical Performance Indicators. Don’t fret! Measurabl’s Quick Start Guide has you covered with these four steps to guarantee a successful report.
Measurabl guarantees you an accurate 2016 GRESB and CDP report with the least possible effort. Save time, improve your score, increase transparency, be Measurabl!