Sharing buildings in ENERGY STAR® is necessary to sync complete data for your portfolio, including meter data, scores, and certification statuses.
After adding Measurabl as a contact, it’s time to share your building with Measurabl.
HOW TO Share your building WITH Measurabl:
- Login to your Energy Star® account.
- Select “Share with Others” from the drop down menu next to your property name.
- Choose the properties you want to share.
- Select “Measurabl Measurabl” as the contact (no, that’s not a typo).
- Check the “Personalized Sharing & Exchange Data” option.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Check the “Exchange Data” option.
- Select “Full Access” for each item.
- Do not “Share Forward”.
- Click “Apply Selections & Authorize Exchange”.
- Select the “Share Property” button.
- After a few minutes, a notification will appear confirming Measurabl has accepted your building share.
Not all my properties show up when sharing in ENERGY STAR®, what do I need to do?
The Property Data Administrator must share properties to your ENERGY STAR account with “Full Access” and “Share Forward” privileges. Without these permissions, you will be unable to share the property to Measurabl.
I have a lot of buildings to share in ENERGY STAR®, will Measurabl help?
This service is included for all Measurabl Pro and Premium subscribers. If you are just getting started with Measurabl, reach out to our Customer Success team.
Have a different question?