Follow these steps to share buildings to your company or to the building’s owner in Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR BUILDING:
- Login to your Energy Star account.
- Click “Contacts” at the top of the page.
- Click “Add Contact” and search for the company who requested the building share (they should’ve provided you with a username to add).
- Click “Connect” to add the company as a contact.
- Wait for the company to accept your request.
- Once the share request is approved, select “Share with Others” from the drop down menu next to your property name.
- Choose the all properties you want to share.
- Select the company you added in step 3.
- Check the “Bulk Sharing” option.
- Check the “Full Access” option.
- Click “Share Property(ies)”.
- After a few minutes, notification(s) will appear confirming you have shared your buildings.