Tired of manually collecting utility data? No problem, Measurabl automates it all for a single building or a whole portfolio. Get rid of the headache and get results.
How it works:
With Utility Sync, you can collect data directly from your utility provider, and push the data to your Measurabl and Energy Star account automatically. Set up Utility Sync for your portfolio and say goodbye to manual entry.
NO SOUND IN VIDEO
Add Utility account
- Navigate to Utility Sync.
- Search for a building.
- Sites with “+” need Utility Accounts
- Select “Add Utility Provider.”
- Add utility provider credentials.
- Complete steps 4 & 5 for each provider in this building.
What is required to setup Utility sync
- Utility Provider name
- Utility Provider’s online portal website address
- Username/password (if required to access online portal)
- Utility Account number(s)
Utility SYnc meters in ENERGY STAR
- New “meters” will be created in ENERGY STAR for each automated utility account.
- Automated meters will always begin with “MSR.”
- Measurabl will set the deactivation date of all current meters in Energy Star to the start date of the “MSR” meters.
- All current meters will market “Note in Use.” If a meter should remain on, please email Measurabl!
Once setup, what information does Utility Sync push to my Measurabl and Energy Star account?
- Bill Cycle Dates
- Utility Usage and Total Cost
- Demand (KW) and Demand Cost
Tell me more about Demand tracking?
To align with ENERGY STAR portfolio Manager, Measurabl auto-populates the Electric Demand and Demand Cost into your Measurabl account and Energy Star straight from your bill. Check out this ENERGY STAR guide to learn more about Demand Tracking.
Which internet browsers does Measurabl Support?
Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
If there’s a problem with Utility Sync, how do I fix it?
Measurabl notifies you via email if there’s a problem with Utility Sync. You can also check the status of your accounts at anytime by logging into Measurabl and visiting the Utility Sync page. If you do see a problem, here’s a short video on how to fix the most common ones.
A utility account has become inactive, what should I do?
If you have a new account number, click “+ Add Accounts” to add new account number, then email the inactive account number to Measurabl so we can remove it.
My Utility Accounts in Measurabl were transferred to the current tenants and I no longer of access?
In Utility Sync, add these notes in the “Notes for Measurabl” for the utility provider. You will no longer be able to pull in utility data without the provider’s username/password.
Have a different question?