How to Utilize Trends (Beta)
Customize the way you visualize data with Trends. Filter by metric, date range, region, size, year built, and more. Here's how:
NO SOUND IN VIDEO
The possibilities are endless, so let your creativity lead. These are some of the goals and questions you can answer with Trends:
- Gain expansive visibility into energy, water, waste, and even scope emissions performance.
- What were Fund X's Scope 2 monthly emissions over the past 2 years?
- What was my total water spend during Q3 of 2016?
- Check that all data is kept up-to-date. This can vary by season, region, and property type - patterns are visible by filtration.
- Is there 100% data coverage for all office sites?
- Are there certain times of the year when data coverage declines?
- Look at your data through a new lens. Trends across regions can expose patterns that would remain unseen otherwise.
- Have all my New York multi-family properties reported 2016 data?
- Which are my highest and lowest consumption buildings this year?
We answer questions like the above, and more. Have some of your own? Please contact us.
Measurabl empowers any company, regardless of size or type, to achieve sustainability using software to measure, manage, and act upon data. Our online software that lets you quickly and accurately file sustainability reports such as GRESB, CDP and GRI. Learn more, or get started with a free trial.