Utility Sync: The Complete Guide
Set up Utility Sync for your portfolio and say goodbye to manual entry. First, add Measurabl as a contact in Energy Star. Then, follow the steps below to share buildings and add Utility Provider accounts in Measurabl. Here's how:
HOW TO CONNECT ENERGY STAR WITH MEASURABL:
- Login to your ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager account.
- Select "Contacts" from the top-right of the page.
- Click "Add Contact".
- Search "Measurabl Measurabl" (it's not a typo) in the "Name" box.
- Click the "Connect" button to the right of "Measurabl Measurabl".
- Agree to Terms and Conditions. Click "Send Connection Request".
- After adding Measurabl as a contact, it's time to share your buildings with Measurabl.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR BUILDINGs WITH MEASURABL:
- Select "Share with Others" from the drop down menu next to property name.
- Choose the properties you want to share.
- Select "Measurabl Measurabl" as the contact (no, that's not a typo).
- Check the "Personalized Sharing & Exchange Data" option. Click the "Continue" button.
- Check the "Exchange Data" option.
- Select "Full Access" for each item. Do not "Share Forward".
- Click "Apply Selections & Authorize Exchange".
- Select the "Share Property" button.
- After a few minutes, a notification will appear confirming Measurabl has accepted your building share.
Now, it's time to add utility provider information to automate utility data.
ADD UTILITY DATA
- Your buildings will appear in Measurabl automatically once you've completed Step #3. Just login to Measurabl to see them.
- Click "Utility Sync" on the menu to the left.
- Click on a building.
- Search for your utility provider and enter your utility credentials. Click "Save".
Have a questions or need help? Contact the Support Team, we are here for you every step of the way.
Measurabl empowers any company, regardless of size or type, to achieve sustainability using software to measure, manage, and act upon data. Our online software that lets you quickly and accurately file sustainability reports such as GRESB, CDP and GRI. Learn more, or get started with a free trial.