How Property Managers Can Share Buildings
Follow these steps to share buildings to your company or to the building's owner in Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR BUILDING:
- Login to your Energy Star account.
- Click "Contacts" at the top of the page.
- Click "Add Contact" and search for the company who requested the building share (they should've provided you with a username to add).
- Click "Connect" to add the company as a contact.
- Wait for the company to accept your request.
- Once the share request is approved, select "Share with Others" from the drop down menu next to your property name.
- Choose the all properties you want to share.
- Select the company you added in step 3.
- Check the "Bulk Sharing" option.
- Check the "Full Access" option.
- Click "Share Property(ies)".
- After a few minutes, notification(s) will appear confirming you have shared your buildings.
Measurabl empowers any company, regardless of size or type, to achieve sustainability using software to measure, manage, and act upon data. Our online software that lets you quickly and accurately file sustainability reports such as GRESB, CDP and GRI. Learn more, or get started with a free trial.