3 Steps to Savvy Sustainability Reporting with Measurabl
GRESB and CDP reporting seasons close June 30. Are you ready?
Here’s 3 ways to get your reports done accurately and efficiently using Measurabl’s free reporting software.
1. Data Automation
● Start with raw, meter-level utility data
● Use Utility Sync to automate your data and prevent manual fatigue and mistakes
● View portfolio and building level trends and charts to ensure accuracy
2. Survey Experience
● Step-by-step survey guidance throughout the reporting process
● Quantitative results are auto-calculated by Measurabl software
● Expert Response Check before final submission ensures you get the maximum possible score
3. Start Early
● GRESB and CDP surveys are now available on Measurabl
● Find the 5 specific places to focus your time to get the best survey scores - on our blog
● Attend free expert office hours to learn reporting do’s and don’ts
Changes That Impact Your Report This Year
The new Survey overhauls more than 20% of its questions, introduces new modules, and substantially revises its guidance on critical Performance Indicators. Don't fret! Measurabl's Quick Start Guide has you covered with these four steps to guarantee a successful report.
Measurabl guarantees you an accurate 2016 GRESB and CDP report with the least possible effort. Save time, improve your score, increase transparency, be Measurabl!
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Measurabl empowers any company, regardless of size or type, to achieve sustainability using software to measure, manage, and act upon data. Our online software that lets you quickly and accurately file sustainability reports such as GRESB, CDP and GRI. Learn more, or get started with a free trial.